Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 1.180.5 Minor - Beta Improvements

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by flexx, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Aldakoopa Apprentice Engineer

Move to ME? Are you kidding? After I see what's happening to SE? Nope. There's a reason I didn't buy another Keen game.

2. KissSh0t Master Engineer

I wonder if the cockpits will be getting animation for opening and closing the canopy?

Just noticed the gap on the fighter cockpit between the main body and the upper window part.. that could be pretty cool if it turns out to be true.

If not... KEEN... THERE IS A GAP ON THE FIGHTER COCKPIT..

IT WOULD BE KIND OF COOL IF THE GLASS PART OF THE COCKPITS COULD BE DAMAGED AND SHATTER *___*

Oops caps..

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sade Trainee Engineer

Since the new patch has been applied to the servers I'm playing on, they become superlagghy anyone is experiencing that too?

I mean, initially it loads fine, then I start to do things normally, but suddenly it get more and more long to chage a simple tool or get some components from a cargo to another...

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  4. Whiplash141 Junior Engineer

Are. You. Kidding. Me.

Ship welder range is nerfed again....

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cetric Junior Engineer

You are missing quite something. And there is no need for 'moving', the two works harmonize pretty well shoulder to shoulder on your harddisk.

6. Harrekin Master Engineer

And last I checked the glass was dirty too, lol.

7. eviltek2099 Apprentice Engineer

That date is not correct. I started playing back in 2014 I got the game soon after Early access started. http://www.spaceengineersgame.com/space-engineers-ndash-released-on-steam-early-access.html

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Dwarf-Lord Pangolin Senior Engineer

Wut.

They really don't have any way of synchronizing code changes, do they?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. PLPM Junior Engineer

I guess... BETA...

Right guys?

10. Harrekin Master Engineer

I bet there's one dude with a branch with the wrong configs who is occasionally the one who builds the RC.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. zDeveloper10 Junior Engineer

what?! games aren't mutually exclusive? what wonders technology has brought

12. gchristopher Apprentice Engineer

Here's the welder radius as of this moment:

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. SuperBaldMan ∞ Trainee Engineer

Yes, I'm a server hoster and I am noticing this, I have begun restarting it every 4 hours since the last patch.

14. KissSh0t Master Engineer

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Aldakoopa Apprentice Engineer

I think you're missing something. You know what? Just... nevermind.

16. Echillion Senior Engineer

In answer to peoples servers possibly becoming laggy KEEN have Borked the entire conveyor system yet again! from ejectors to small conveyors to large conveyors just had a ship blow itself out of the sky when I turned the stone ejection system on KA- BOOM! all the conveyors and cargo vaporised along with the attached turrets inputting is ok but outputting for hydrogen or say stone ejection and Bang-Bang!

17. Stardriver907 Master Engineer

Um, yeah, no wind on the Moon, and nothing ever happens on the Moon's surface that could cause dust to move, and when the lunar modules returned to the service modules for the trip back they didn't stir up any dust. Plus, there's no dust in space. None.

In the absence of gravity there is no force in the universe that could make dust stick to glass. In the vacuum that is space there is every reason to believe that dust on your glass would just blow away.

And, of course, we all know what we are likely to encounter in space.

18. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

crys in potato pc
    ME is even harder to run than SE....

19. link8dragon Trainee Engineer

Please Dev, do something for WELDER, it's almost impossible to build VERY large structure from projector, game freeze from 3 to 5 sec every constructed block... It's Hell to build T.T
    (and almost a month ago, I don't have that kind of issue with the same structure)

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  20. KissSh0t Master Engineer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  21. Thrak Junior Engineer

For the love of almighty Clang, can we please have the audio warnings for low H2, O2, and energy added back to the game? This has been broken, I think, since the new HUD update.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. Harrekin Master Engineer

I think he was being sarcastic about the no dust.

He was triggered cos he loves dirty windows.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.