Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version [Extra] --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[Update 1.180.6][SP-Offline] Sub-grids merging with other grids upon copy+paste/save+reload.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by gimmilfactory, May 28, 2017.

1. gimmilfactory

For two updates I have made some blast door edge'd ship bay platforms for lower and lifting my ships up and down between levels. After this minor update, upon loading any of my current builds they are now one grid entirely. Building new ships with this design implemented allows them to function until I have and load the level again; which turns them into one piece not allowing them to move freely.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gimmilfactory

3. gimmilfactory

Yet another prime example of these shenanigans.[​IMG]

4. GrindyGears

Silly thing to try for the first example: Try removing the corner blocks. I've been having collision issues with them lately and think that's a more likely culprit.

5. gimmilfactory

*BUMPS*

Nope this is across the board. Any sub-grid will merge with their parent grid(Any grid parental to the one in question) causing the design to fully break and have to be rebuilt.

Latest bug example: