Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 1.185.1 - Beta Improvements, Physics & Engineering Contest

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

by all means there is a mod Which I'm sure you may know of called engineer defence kit.
    if you don't know it its worth a check out for a while.
    it adds a variety of weapons from a ballistic knife, revolver, shotguns,grenade launchers,heavy weapons and even a hand held defence laser. as well as adding types of ammo from shotgun slugs to standard buckshot.
    I like the humble revolver or ballistic knife because It's lighter than than the standard rifle and more accurate.
    and also I taught me there are headshots in space engineers on the wolfs and spiders
    Its also shown me a glitch with the weapons in SE.
    take the shotgun from the engineer defence kit as an example.
    it has a cooldown between shots..but if you unequip and reequip it you can fire it again

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Pharap Apprentice Engineer

@Konscience
    Why the disagreement? This statement is perfectly true.
    I have a C drive but neither my Steam files or my %APPDATA% folder are on my C drive, though my user account is. It might be uncommon but such cases exist for various reasons.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bumber Senior Engineer

I would have to guess because you ignored the last line of the post, where the assumption was explicitly stated.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pharap Apprentice Engineer

In which case pointing out there was a sentence I may have overlooked (like you have) would have been more useful than a random disagreement. I thought they were disagreeing with the factual correctness of my statement.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.