Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 1.186 - Major Overhaul of Visuals, Audio and Wheels

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. tSpecR Trainee Engineer

Smoke and lighting particles are broken for me and some others with this patch, just get purple squares where the particles should be.

• Late Late x 1
  2. CanOmer Junior Engineer

"New speed of character movement" is horrible, terrible and awful. After almost 3 months I am still not get used to it. It looks like minor change but no, it affects all the gameplay. It should be reverted back or we should have an option at least.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. KissSh0t Master Engineer

I have actually killed myself quite a few times now because of the increased jetpack character acceleration.

It is very twitchy, making it a bit hard to build for me because I go to move a little but because it is so fast to accelerate I move too much and then have to correct my position again.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

really? hate to be that guy but i've noticed no real change.
    i mean i still usually die stupid pathetic jetpack related deaths every now and then.
    the only thing that bugged me was that bug where spacebar to go upwards on planets wasn't working so you'd have to fly at a 45 degree angle.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Spaceman Spiff Apprentice Engineer

My typical jetpack death occurs when I fly backwards into something. At the precise moment of impact, the last thing to go through my mind is my ass...

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.