Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

New! Update 1.193.1 – Happy Holidays!

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Stardriver907 Master Engineer

Well, now that it has been established that there has probably always been two folders, we get back to the issue of why does someone that plays offline need a constant reminder/warning that they are playing offline? I can understand if it was unintentional. I don't understand why it would be intentional. Does this mean Keen and/or Steam intend for us to play online only?

(and for the record, all this folder stuff should be background stuff and/or set up before a session is started. I apparently went for years not knowing that I had to set up folders outside of the game.)

I've been playing complaining about SE since April 2014.

;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. KissSh0t Master Engineer

[​IMG]

3. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

In case you guys were wondering, I haven't played since 2014. I'm just sayin'...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. KissSh0t Master Engineer

we got ourselves a baddass over here

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Queue the music...

"Bad to the bone..."

6. Tenzo Apprentice Engineer

I agree that it must be an oversight.

With the update being done so quickly before the holidays... You know people just wanted to get out of the office early and didn't bother making that warning toggleable since... Who plays offline anyway, right? So, someone who would be looking to get out early for the holidays, would be quick to think that this internal inconsistency would not be noticed.

7. KissSh0t Master Engineer

8. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!! :tu:

9. KissSh0t Master Engineer

Completely forgot we could do this...

[​IMG]

*edit*

It works! I wish I remembered this earlier....

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Dabombinable Trainee Engineer

The online time I'll find the offline warning useful: when connected to or hosting a Steam friends server. With DS...I had Steam randomly go offline and the server DGAF.