Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Waiting the key

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Oselotti, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Oselotti Junior Engineer

How long it takes to get the steam activation key to email?

2. abordoli Trainee Engineer

I waited for a few minutes and then discovered that in my PayPal receipt there was a link to return to KeenSWH and there it recognized I had purchased the game and gave instructions/links to get the game downloaded.

3. Oselotti Junior Engineer

It was my Steam guard that stopped me. I had to turn it off during the activation.

4. Dr. Krunch Apprentice Engineer

I spent about 10 minutes trying to find the link to activate it on Steam. Turns out it's on the eshop's account's "products" areas.

5. Stoner91 Trainee Engineer

I have the same problem, I bought the game, but I didn't get a key or download link. How come I always get ripped off?

6. Oselotti Junior Engineer

Clicking that steam button in store it takes you to the steam browser page. My problem was I had Steam guard on and I had to turn it off for a short time.

7. Epic Trainee Engineer

I had considerable trouble too, works out i had to disable Steam Guard and then it worked.

8. Big Sonic Trainee Engineer

Confirming that Steam guard needs to be turned off. Have Fun.

9. GalaxyMeridian Apprentice Engineer

At first I wasn't able to activate the game, since I couldn't log into Steam on the web.
    After turning off Steam Guard for a while, it worked and I am now installing Medieval Engineers.

I found this in a megathread on the Steam community.
    It seems Microsoft's emails are not receiving the Steam security codes, so lots of people have problems:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.