Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Was this a good idea?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by SF-1 Raptor, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. SF-1 Raptor Junior Engineer

I'm doing my first survival and wasn't sure if what I did was a good thing, or a bad thing. I decided that instead of building a new ship for mining I'd put them onto my "escape pod." After doing this I began to have seconded thoughts, since that ship has my med bay, refinery, ect.... What do y'all think of this idea?

2. EZ Pickins Trainee Engineer

Go for it...you're now a mobile, self contained, drilling rig...have fun! :)

3. Evil_Tom Trainee Engineer

I have no problem with that - it's a valid strategy. you gotta remember this is a game of problems and solutions. You saw a problem "I can't seem to get resources quick enough" and a solution "lets strap a drill to my existing ship and mine away". Different people will do it different ways, but if they didn't we'd never stray from the "easiest" way or our work would just a copy of everyone elses.

Keep up the good work.

4. Tcsisek Junior Engineer

I do the same thing, I also ways start by turning 1 of my ships into a mining ship.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.