Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Way to go, KSH!

Discussion in 'General' started by Spaceman Spiff, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I posted a bug report yesterday...a clean survival start on the alien planet with spiders (of course!), and no mods. After a short time, it crashed. I turned off spiders...no crash. Spiders back on...crash. I included the map, as requested, and KSH kicked out a minor revision today that fixed the problem. I am absolutely stunned at their turnaround and responsiveness, so much so that I bought the latest DLC to show my support.

I just thought I'd share my impression and delight, and that even old dogs can learn new tricks (like buying something I really don't need)... :tu:

• Like Like x 6
  2. OrwellianHaggis Trainee Engineer

Nice to see a positive (and earned) post about KSH here.

3. Stardriver907 Senior Engineer

Or, it shows the lengths Keen will go to to get you to buy their DLC. GoodAI analyzed your play style, inserted a minor glitch which prompted you to report it. Naturally it was fixed in seconds and, as GoodAI surmised, you bought the DLC in gratitude.

Well played, GoodAI. Well played.

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Well...OK, then. I suppose that could have been done. I haven't yet reached that level of cynicism.

5. Stardriver907 Senior Engineer

I'm just sayin, who else is developing a video game and a World Domination Class Artificial Intelligence? Getting you to buy DLC is just... practice.

6. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I was controlled??

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

I literally just watched Playtest on Black Mirror(Season 3 Episode 2), I kinda thought about Keen while watching it..lol.

(Netflix TV Show if you don't know what I am talking about, I'm finally catching up on it since it is a huge topic where I work. )

8. Lord Grey Apprentice Engineer

Nope, you were played :woot:

• Like Like x 1
  9. May Rears Apprentice Engineer

We all are. We are all characters in some players playthrough of "Sim World". It is the only way to explain just how FUBAR the world is :p

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.