Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Way to hide planetary coordinates

Discussion in 'General' started by Smurfy, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Smurfy Trainee Engineer

Greetings,

I have joined a server where the host has selected an infinite world with medium density asteroids and he also added around 8 planets and a moon by hand (mod-mode or creative I don't know).

All his planets having a GPS point displayed in their centre telling me the size of the planet and it's distance.
    Those GPS point are not displayed in my personal GPS-list so I don't know how to rename or disable them.

Is there any way for me to hide those coordinates, which are not in my own GPS-list ??

Tabular-boutton dons't count, since i want to keep my inferface. :D

2. jk Apprentice Engineer

only your server-admin can do this for you:

set <ShowGPS>false</ShowGPS> in the SANDBOX_0_0_0_.sbs of your savegame-folder

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Smurfy Trainee Engineer

thx I will ask him about that

4. DS_Marine Apprentice Engineer

I think you are seeing infinite range beacons. I think that in the K interface you have a place where you can set the distance at which you want to start seeing them.

5. Thomas_Jefferson Apprentice Engineer

Interesting... I'm getting this same thing on on a SP game. You would think there would be a way to remove this from within game. Perhaps in the future.

Thanks for the info!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.