Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

What a fantastic game!

Discussion in 'General' started by jcl78, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. jcl78 Trainee Engineer

I had to register to do my part to get the word out about Space Engineers.

Browsing the Steam store as I do all too often, I came across SE. I think it took me all of 15 seconds to buy it, knowing full well that it is in Alpha, and it could be horrible, like Kinetic Void.

About 10 hours later My wife had to pry me from the screen.

It is very polished even in its current state, and very stable for me. No crashes or hiccups in 10 hours. I cannot imagine what the addition of weapons / bots would bring to this already excellent Alpha. Kudos to the devs, you have me hooked!

2. Zaccix Trainee Engineer

I bought Space Engineers tonight, and started playing it while on Skype with some friends. After about an hour of me saying things like "This is awesome!" and "That was amazing!" one of them put it on his wishlist and another bought it. :)

The game is lots of fun even in its alpha state, and I can't wait to see what it'll look like a month or even 6 months from now. If multiplayer is going to use a client/server model, I'm definitely going to run a server!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.