Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

What do you think the Surprises will be in this MP Update?

Discussion in 'General' started by Spets, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. May Rears Apprentice Engineer

The big surprise for me so far was that the only mod I use that I have found to be broken (for now) is Nanobot Build and Repair. I can work round that one easily enough though. I can't comment on the MP side of things as the server me and a few friends use did not experience most of the shenanigans others did, there are only 4 of us.

Im hoping one of the MP fixes manage to stop my wheeled vehicles randomly exploding even when not in use, parked and powered down.

That and when I log out in a cryo chamber having to redo my colour palette every...gorram...time...grrr.

2. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Losing my beloved spiders and wolves was my biggest surprise. And not being able to load previously saved games without it forcing me to respawn. That was my second-biggest surprise. Oh, well, easy come, easy go.

3. Spets Master Engineer

oh shiet man, sry :/

4. Roxette Senior Engineer

welp, no surprises at all... "We are already working on most critical bugs and crashes reported since yesterday. There will be a hotfix today, followed by minor updates during next weeks." :D

5. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

My spiders are good to go! Thanks, guys!! They even attack now, and without any mod fixes. I still like Wolfenray's mod, though, because his changes spawn spider legions that are so very, very hungry.

6. May Rears Apprentice Engineer

Theres one to turn them into the arachnids from Starship Troopers. I wonder if they are compatable? insert line about primates and enquiries if they want to live forever :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Really!?! What's the link?? "Do you want to know more?"

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. May Rears Apprentice Engineer

By Sektan: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=562510036

Are you doing your part?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Hotshot Jimmy Senior Engineer

Medic!
    Medic!

10. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

You bet! I’m a citizen, you know.

11. KissSh0t Master Engineer

I was wondering if there was anything found in the updated game files?

Quite a while ago now there was a thread that would have people post what they found hidden in the game files after each update, but I guess keen are being more careful about what they put out publicly now :x

*edit*

well ok then...

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.