Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

What happened to the Servants? or Pheasants?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazy8s, Sep 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. crazy8s Trainee Engineer

Okay so I've been watching a lot of youtubes on this game. I've seen a lot of people using pheasants or servants in the game. Has that feature been removed from the game because I am not seeing anything like that what so ever. But yet when I go into my servers config file I see number of servants per player. So I'm not exactly sure what to make of this anyone?

2. REDSHEILD Junior Engineer

Peasant bots were disabled after planets because the new terrain broke their pathing.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  3. crazy8s Trainee Engineer

ahh that makes sense well hopefully they will be added back in sometime soon they would be a good use

4. Fluzard Trainee Engineer

I'm sure the bots will be re-implemented. However it's not it their current project (except if a blissful surprise is planned...:D) so we have to wait for the bots afterwards others cool features will be implemented.

5. ZeroCore Apprentice Engineer

We don't have any PHEASANTS (type of game bird) because we may have hunted most of them and the rest are hiding in the hills somewhere (PS: Keen, add Pheasants for us to tame/hunt, please).

But as goes the peasants I think they were taken out, like others have said, due to a pathfinding problem. I don't know if they'll be re-implemented or not.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.