Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

What server host do you guys use?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by mecra, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. mecra Apprentice Engineer

I used to have gameservers, but there seemed to be stability issues. Now I'm using Vilayer which has a very nice control panel, but server feels slower than gamervers even though it's showing me very little resource usage on the host side.

Anyone have a host they use that feels fast with 3+ people in the server at the same time?

2. Demonyo Trainee Engineer

I use Hostaspace. I've only had 6-7 ppl at the same time building and havin fun .. without problems!

3. OneAmongOthers Apprentice Engineer

Gameservers is what I use. No issues with them yet. Currently renting an eight player server

4. Seaxneat Trainee Engineer

PingPerfect. Lots of options for your server and much more stable than any other I have tried.

5. AlchemicalAgent Apprentice Engineer

I have Pingperfect as a Texas-based host. They're extremely stable and we haven't had any Sim speed issues until the last patch. Normal population is about 2-3 people.

6. seb-eisdrache Trainee Engineer

Nitrado... simple and prepaid setup

7. kanon22346 Trainee Engineer

PingPerfect all the way, the best costumer support i ever seen and really stable.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.