Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

When would you like to see medieval engineers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Martinineter, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Too bad...., many had the same problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
  2. Sofa Apprentice Engineer

Whenever they're ready to put it out.

3. Azgodeth Trainee Engineer

as muchas i want to jump on the "NOAW WANTS!!!11!!!1!" bandwagon, i think i can wait untill the devs think it ready for testing.. :woot: castle building games are some of my all time favorite, and if its handled like the space setting was done, then i may have found my new virtual life once things are up and running.. :woot:

4. Kémy IronGator Bergeron Trainee Engineer

Me Want Castle :3

5. swagduck Trainee Engineer

Its right to not rush devs, but from the trailer game looks playable and amazing even when it is pre-alpha! But i think it will even take some time contacting Valve to add it to steam.

6. Martinineter Senior Engineer

If they didn't contact them already...

7. Thedevistator Senior Engineer

Ya but you'd think it would be on the steam "upcoming" list I didn't see it maybe I'm blind.

8. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Contacting doesn't mean that the game will be on there, they might just have a store page ready to launch, but are just waiting for the game to be more stable for public release. I'm no game developer, so I'm just speculating here...

9. Warki Trainee Engineer

This is Keens house! they will be fast dont worry :)
    and this game is worth waiting anyways so its a win win case

10. NodEngineer14 Trainee Engineer

I definately think it is important that the devs decide. They know better than any of us whether it is ready or not to start being played.

11. Martinineter Senior Engineer

And we have 100 votes, that went fast....

12. Warki Trainee Engineer

and rising :D

i hope it has some effect in the devs :p

13. Wintersend Senior Engineer

And at least 51 of those are for NAOW surprisingly enough, counting the two people who commented that they hit the wrong one.

14. Warki Trainee Engineer

i dont mind if its not "playable" i just want to go test my creations that i have been nursing in my mind for a week now :D

15. Ed Frost Senior Engineer

I would like to recreate the castle that used to stand in my home town, walls of 7meters thick... the thickest in the netherlands :D and im proud of it.

16. Warki Trainee Engineer

wow ;D better to design a tower ladder then :woot:

17. Martinineter Senior Engineer

7m !?!, in what city do you live?

18. Warki Trainee Engineer

"Walltown" ?

19. Martinineter Senior Engineer

... Doesn't sound quite right....

20. Warki Trainee Engineer

;D o realy

21. Ed Frost Senior Engineer

Hattem... near zwolle. the castle is nicknamed de Dikke Tinne(which can be transloted by fat/thick towers) (actual name st. Lucia)

22. Wintersend Senior Engineer

7 meters. So what 20-25 feet thick? Nice. Solid castle.

23. Ed Frost Senior Engineer

I know, its sad they broke it down somewhere in 1700-1800... but hey, imagine how many bricks are needed for 7meter thick walls.

24. Wintersend Senior Engineer

Alot I imagine, and alot of firepower to break through, or I guess torsion power as the case may be.

25. Ed Frost Senior Engineer

indeed, I hope we can make such a castle, just to see how long it would take to brake through it with a trebuched(or something :woot:)

26. Wintersend Senior Engineer

I would build a castle like that in fact I have in other games, in stronghold crusader I built a wall to block a fjord that was somewhere around 12 blocks thick if I recall correctly, anyway I recall needing 2 large gatehouses to guard the thing. Although from the trailer unless the whole wall gets tougher as it gets thicker, walls aren't sturdy enough to simulate RL walls well although I hope it requires siege equipment to do anything really and that you can't really break a wall without it.

27. Belthize Apprentice Engineer

I was one of them but tomorrow is now now and pretty soon now will be yesterday so yeah, now's good.

28. Martinineter Senior Engineer

That is good, right? This means that there is 1 more day past that was filled with medieval engineers development. Positive thinking!

29. War.Freak Trainee Engineer

I voted that i want it now, but the build for ME that they have today is probably hold together by dev. ducktape. So even if i'm hyped and i want it NAOW, it's probably most sensible to wait when they are ready to release it.

30. Bubbles Trainee Engineer

AAARRRRGHHHH Bubbles NEEDS this game so bad :crazy:

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.