Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

When would you like to see medieval engineers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Martinineter, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Thedevistator Senior Engineer

I saw mareks Twitter pictures judging from that I'm guessing it will be realesed on Tuesday. :)

2. Martinineter Senior Engineer

A moderator let loose a date, here it is:

A great date to wait for....

Edit: it seems like the thread is which Mishka posted this was deleted, probably because the the OP asked about the release date.... Good thing I still have this quote saved here

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
  3. Prometheus Unbound Trainee Engineer

As much as i want it this month (My vote) i would be happy with bare bones ala really early Space Engineers. So whenever it is at that point.

4. X__INFINITY__X Apprentice Engineer

Yeah Martinineter i was the one who posted the thread asking for a release date, I deleted it because I felt like I was to demanding. but Mishka did mention the day "30th of Feb"

My post pretty much said since its early access they should release it asap, and 2 post late mishka posted the date. Even if the date is not real it still cured my mental pain of waiting unknowingly (which i posted in the original thread)

i was surprised anyone kept the date

"I saw Mareks Twitter pictures judging from that I'm guessing it will be released on Tuesday." what picture? could you link a website?

is Mishka a Moderator? how would she know? does she work for keen? i'm completely clueless.

5. Steelpanther Apprentice Engineer

Considering the date, she was joking. I can't believe they would let moderators have inside knowledge of development .

6. X__INFINITY__X Apprentice Engineer

I just checked my calender and there is no 30th of February. maybe you already knew the date was wrong, and I just now realized it. Or did mishka really mean 30th of January

Sorry if i'm mentally retarded.... lol

7. Steelpanther Apprentice Engineer

Never heard of leap year? I was born on it.

8. Thedevistator Senior Engineer

Well last time I checked the last day of February was either the 28 or 29 *FacePalm*

9. X__INFINITY__X Apprentice Engineer

February has 28 days normally and 29 on a leap year. and the next leap year is February 29th 2016.

February 30 is usually used as a sarcastic date for referring to something that will never happen or will never be done.

Lets stop with the dates for now, Ok.

When they release it they release it

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
  10. Wintersend Senior Engineer

Well, fear not, I've been checking steam a couple of times a day for it and I will post here, in this thread, when I see it for sale on the Steam store. So even if February 30th is made up, we shall still know when it is released.

The Order of the Pink Flamingo will exist!

11. Steelpanther Apprentice Engineer

I hope it isn't that long.

12. X__INFINITY__X Apprentice Engineer

ALL SHALL FEAR THE ORDER OF THE PINK FLAMINGO

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE ORDER OR BE DESTROYED

ONE ORDER TO RULE THEM ALL

13. muffins Trainee Engineer

I think that the time between Keens first Space Engineers video and early access was two months or something like that. If Medieval Engineers follows the same pattern then Soon™ will not be "next year" or "winter 2015" etc

14. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Look how much fun this date of trollness brought us.... Honestly, I didn't even think about the fact that febreari the 30th didn't exist (sigh). But, this could mean that we get it next tuesday. Nothing is certain, speculation is speculation, but it would be very nice to get it then.

From that day forth, the order of the pink flamingo shall reign death upon those that stand in our way!

15. Belthize Apprentice Engineer

March 32nd

16. Mishka Junior Engineer

Shhhhhhhhhh That'd be telling now............I am actually just a Moderator but I speak with and to the staff quite a bit

Who says we dont? ;)

17. Steelpanther Apprentice Engineer

Didn't say you didn't. I said I can't believe it. As a layperson I can't see a reason you would need such information and I don't see how letting a moderator know would benefit the company.

18. MechanizedIT Apprentice Engineer

Today would be a good day for it, or a least tease us with some new pics or video or something.

19. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Any day would be a good day to release it, but soon would be great.

I do agree that we whould atleast get some pictures.

20. Dylantriskel Apprentice Engineer

I hope tomorrow we´ll see something, at least some pics.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
  21. X__INFINITY__X Apprentice Engineer

Who Thinks Something special will Happen tomorrow?:eek

22. Steelpanther Apprentice Engineer

Not me. It seems like they are going to make Tuesday ME day. Which is great, there needs to be a day for me.

23. X__INFINITY__X Apprentice Engineer

It could be released tomorrow, then Update it every Tuesday.

24. Dylantriskel Apprentice Engineer

Let's see in a few hours, but the wait is killing me

25. Steelpanther Apprentice Engineer

It could be, but then again, tomorrow never comes :).

26. X__INFINITY__X Apprentice Engineer

I'm 70% sure that if its not released tomorrow it will come on Tuesday (1-27-15).

and If not that Tuesday than i don't know.

27. Chrono13 Apprentice Engineer

the 27th would be bad, I have Dying Light to play on the 27th ^_-

28. flyingman1900 Trainee Engineer

I'm just gonna go ahead and start the Massive Siege Tower building club now, so that I have the name reserved for when ME comes out. Also, I vote for NAAAOOOWWWW. Seriously, my Giant Siege Tower design needs to be able to exist.

29. Percy Trainee Engineer

Wel the Devs do need underlings and minions. I always thoghts moderators are the minions of the devs, doing their evil biddings, and fighting off heroes who try to invade their evil lairs... and by heroes I mean modders!!

I can see it now, an entire epic story!! To be played in Medieval Engineers!! Gief ME you evil ebil edible Devs!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
  30. jokernthief Trainee Engineer

Pushing it out on february 30th with the "Bug Reports" Post 1,5 days ago they would be just so cruel... I hope sth wonderful will happen before weekend! *fingers crossed* :3

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.