Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

When would you like to see medieval engineers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Martinineter, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lexator Trainee Engineer

Release it NAOW and fix bugs as we go along? Just so that we can get rid if our anxiety waiting for the game to release. So satisfy us by releasing it and then we can help you by telling you what we find wrong or broken in game. 1 thousand eyes are better than 10 eyes don't you think?

2. Steelpanther Apprentice Engineer

Yeah, if your going to wait for Feb. 30th, your going to be waiting for eternity.

3. Giulianosse Trainee Engineer

Like they did with Space Engineers!

Plus, it would help with the hype overload and consequentially putting down surreal expectations about the game.

4. Martinineter Senior Engineer

+1

5. MechanizedIT Apprentice Engineer

It depends on what stage of development they are in. My guess is that they have enough obvious bugs to keep them busy, they don't need us pointing out the obvious. I think they will announce the release when they have a stable enough game and actually need more in depth testing to find some of the less obvious bugs.

6. Grendel Apprentice Engineer

the Sooner this comes out the sooner I can be Hopelessly addicted.
    I've already warned my friends and Family that i'll be disappearing for a few days ;)

As long as it is playable Solo and allows for the basic blocks seen in the vids so far!
    When I first picked up SE it wasn't stable, had no Multiplayer and no Survival and had barely any blocks. But I played it anyways and now have 390+ hours in it.
    I don't mind playing an early access game and will happily continue submitting suggestions and bug reports!

i'll also enjoy modifying designs as new blocks and items come out later down the road

7. Wintersend Senior Engineer

I'm really considering making a "You know you want ME too much when..." thread under off-topic here.

8. Martinineter Senior Engineer

So, does today seem like a good day for ME to release? I hope it does...

9. Wintersend Senior Engineer

Seems like a good, day, but at least I don't have it available yet.

10. Grendel Apprentice Engineer

It is now afternoon EST and now new News Announcements on the forum and no new entry in Steam... So I guess We'll keep hoping for Next Tuesday. Which seems more likely: Release Early Access within 3-4 weeks of Announcing the game.

(Of course I'd love for KSH to prove me wrong and release it this afternoon while I'm at work :D )

11. Martinineter Senior Engineer

Probably not, their workday stops in a bit. They are not settled in America, but in Prague. I'm pretty sure that they don't keep on working after 20:00.

12. Lycinus Trainee Engineer

13. Warki Trainee Engineer

NOOOOOOOOOO

14. Thedevistator Senior Engineer

*snaps fingers* then *ME is released on early access*

15. Grendel Apprentice Engineer

Yep I realize they are in Europe, so I would have figured that they would have announced it about midday for them (sometime this morning for East Coast)

a Delay could just be California based Steam waiting until X time PST, but I would have thought to see a news Announcement on the forum or site by now if it was going to be released today. So I'll keep hoping it comes out next Tuesday, which would be just in time for me to spend a 4 day weekend over my birthday building castles!
    (If they wait another week and release it just before Valentines day, then they are evil and I'll have to forward Girlfriend Complaints to them ;) :p )

16. REDSHEILD Junior Engineer

Just buy a copy for your girlfriend, too. She'll love it.

If she doesn't love it, make her play it enough to love it*. She'll thank you later.

*E.g. "I'd love to go shopping/on a date/etc babe, but I have to finish this castle. It'll be done soon if you help." repeat as necessary

17. Wintersend Senior Engineer

I've got to agree with redshield here on this one.

18. Thedevistator Senior Engineer

To be fair it may have not released today but It could actually released on any day space engineers was released on a Wednesday not a Thursday.

19. Grendel Apprentice Engineer

LOL LOVE IT!

Actually, Come to think of it... This is how I ended up with 2 Minecraft Accounts...

20. Martinineter Senior Engineer

As a very observant fellow forum-visiter noticed:

We have a release date!
    Who starts the countdown?

21. Mishka Junior Engineer

22. john1978 Trainee Engineer

It will be release next Tuesday!

23. Wintersend Senior Engineer

No, it will be released on February 19th. You can now see it on steam and find that date.

24. Grendel Apprentice Engineer

Can someone hit me on the head just hard enough that I only wake up on the 19th? :p

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.