Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Where are the new OST tracks?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sinxar, Apr 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Sinxar Trainee Engineer

I reinstalled the Deluxe DLC trying to find them and its just the same old ones. Where are they? Anyone even know what they are called?

2. Sinxar Trainee Engineer

I know i'm the only person who cares, but does anyone have any information? I asked support about it and it is "considered" whatever that is supposed to mean. Considered what? Are they released or not? Are they considering releasing them? Why weren't they put out with the patch like it says?

Am I supposed to wait until they are all on youtube then rip them from there?

3. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Considered means they saw your ticket. Is basically under review for you is what it means.

And did you already own the Digital Deluxe package?
    It says those who owned it already would get the new tracks.

So I took it as those who had it from way back would get it, not if you just now get it...which doesn't make sense but maybe I am reading into it :)

4. Sinxar Trainee Engineer

welp with the vid contest, i guess we just record em from youtube. Too bad they didnt put out the new tracks. pretty lame. why even say anything if they arent going to do it. I don't get it.

5. Dan2D3D Moderator

Somethin happened and they were not uploaded in the game update so the Devs will add those new music (3 songs) in the next game update.

6. Sinxar Trainee Engineer

Thanks!

I swear its like pulling teeth to get basic info sometimes, seems like it would have been quite easy for them to just say that instead of leaving everyone (i guess just me, haven't seen anyone else bring it up) wondering what is wrong. Thanks for the heads up Dan2D3D, I appreciate it.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.