Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Where do we go from here?

Discussion in 'General' started by jozsefsz, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. jozsefsz Apprentice Engineer

Latest update came out in February, more than 3 months ago. Since then, no Dev Stream or a single word about the next update. I'll go further and say that critical bugs remained unfixed, that came in February, most notably the Stick Fence bug, which prevents advancing in new worlds for 3 months by now.

Where is Keen? What are they doing? Sure the game isn't dead, because everyone with the smallest of brains knows they are working on it, yet the devs don't really show it that way. No news, no bugfixes since the 26th of February, nothing.

The Space team is somewhat similar in this case, but the Space team was always more silent, yet updates were more regular. No news or Dev Streams since the DLC launch with the minor update, just minor bugfixes and feature unlocking for no-DLC-owners.

Keen needs to do a Dev Stream in May for both games. Having a bit of talk with the community on what to expect in the second half of the year, since the first half was rather scarce especially for Medieval, with its sole visual overhaul. I would be disappointed if Keen would decide by 2 updates a year, so I am really looking forward for more confirmations. Space was pretty OK for the first 6 months, shipping a survival overhaul and a DLC, but I wouldn't mind more DLCs to buy through 2019. Don't let our interest die, make at least 2 or 3 more 10+ block DLCs for the dedicated players while they are buying it. The potential is great and so is the reward.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to voice your opinion in the comment section!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sarekh Senior Engineer

3. jozsefsz Apprentice Engineer

Buffy reference? Must be accidental, but let's say it wasn't. :D

4. Sarekh Senior Engineer

5. jozsefsz Apprentice Engineer

Oh boy :D I honestly thought of Pillar's album after I wrote it :D

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.