Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Why have atmosphere?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Kylar_Reed, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Kuu Lightwing Senior Engineer

I liked the previous avatar better, BTW :)

2. Volfram Senior Engineer

I'm partial to Jakuzure, myself. She even has the same flavor of biting snark.

3. Willemina Senior Engineer

I have a folder with a bunch of different ones, and she's in there as well. Love her to bits. Ragyo is a sort of meta crossover piece for the RP, which will probably make more sense once I get some PM stuff formatted and out there.

*Shameless plug* The RP thread is cool, support RP. It's like a breath of fresh air. (Tie in to OP complete)

4. JayCo2013 Apprentice Engineer

[/QUOTE]

hey troll you give it a rest, fact is atmosphere is the 4 most popular thread, stop hating cause you want a easier time being a "pirate" space troll is all it is, takes no skill to use the grinder on poeple, this is some thing the devs are working on but dont want to promise, because of technology limitations, it is going to happen so deal with it[/QUOTE]

So you consider this statement a polite way of reactivating a thread which up until you posted THAT comment had not been posted on since 11th April..... And the rule you were breaking is the one about not being disrespectful, seriously calling someone a troll for a comment they made months ago is just slanderous, That is the rule you broke.

5. Volfram Senior Engineer

I loved pretty much everything about Nonon, and was thrilled when

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
  6. Conradian Moderator

I'm sorry, who are you talking to?

7. jlg81 Trainee Engineer

oh I broke a rule, what are you 4yr old, how about talking about the subjects of the forum and not cartoon characters that have nothing to do with se

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.