Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Wielder/Grinder Ship Attachments

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Baconlovar, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Baconlovar Trainee Engineer

As the title would suggest with the converyor system the only thing holding back survival from going faster is the slow tedious constructions block-per-block if small and big ships could have faster/larger area tools then it would be icing on the cake and make survival awesome! and maybe even fix the public server problem

2. Ash87 Senior Engineer

This has been suggested Many times. If you read the AMA they provide a clear answer on it and what direction the game will take prior to the consideration of the implementation of Welder/grinder attachments for small ships.

3. TheeScrub Apprentice Engineer

Implementing robots as grind/weld helpers would be cooler. This is 2077, why should we not have some simple welder bot helpers? It would also be fun if they malfunction at times. You come back from a mining trip to find your R2D2 grinding down your brand new A700 fighter. Sweet.

4. zeroZshadow Trainee Engineer

Could you please provide a link to this "AMA" ?

EDIT:
    Excuse my ignorence, i found it.
    http://forums.keenswh.com/post/developer-ask-me-anything-questions-and-answers-6828194?pid=1282441464#post1282441464

5. aboredteen1 Junior Engineer

its here now

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.