Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

WILD ANIMALS

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Doom_Juan, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Doom_Juan Trainee Engineer

I enjoy hunting in ME, but a little more variety would be good.

Some ideas for animals could include:
    • Wolves (attacks player/meat)
    • Boars (meat/leather)
    • Bears (mounted head/bearskin rug)
    • Rabbits (meat)
    • Pheasants (feathers for arrows)
    • Elephants (attacks player/ivory)
    • Lions (attacks player)
    • Gazelle (meat)

Falconry was a major part of a nobleman's life in the medieval period too: sport of hunting with falcons or other trained birds of prey. Perhaps the player could acquire various birds of prey from the separate biomes, and use these birds of prey to hunt difficult to obtain animals (such as rabbits who are very quick). Failure to keep your birds of prey fed will result in their death.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mirek Apprentice Engineer

As i said in Chickens thread, Yep. Give us more animals and make the animals be mor alive. The deer as it is now is too static, moves too slow, etc. In real life deer is prety fast, and if running it jumps lot. so Shooting it while it is running is reeeeeeeeealy haaaard, and hunters usualy try to be sneaky and shoot it whle it is grazing and still.

So
    -Make deer run fast and jump!
    -Give us wolfs hunting in packs (atacking players)
    And the other things the guy above said.

Thank you.

3. Cetric Junior Engineer

Hopefully the elephant would not wander all about the planet and finally show up in the Arctic. Of it it does, it may mutate to a Mammoth...

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.