Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

with this Screenshot Competition thing going on. You know what would be really nice?

Discussion in 'General' started by Spets, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Spets Master Engineer

hide the crosshair when you press TAB

I need the crosshair when I'm editing the scene of course, but every time I want to take a screenshot test, I have to go to the game settings to hide the crosshair, and then turn it on again
    I remember somebody said that it was going to be fixed/changed/reverted... who knows how long has passed since then... and still, the crosshair is there

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Devon_v Senior Engineer

Also the F12 menu being back, on a different key. Kinda wierd to take away the best tool for setting a scene in the same breath as you announce a screenshot contest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. r4y7ru7h Trainee Engineer

totally agree with Spets. Why it doesn'ì hide with the rest of UI while pressing "I" ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. w0lf3y Apprentice Engineer

+1 for hiding the crosshair when press TAB.!!1!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Fluzard Trainee Engineer

I think the better solution will be in the options the choice beetwen :

-The crosshair is always visible
    -The crosshair is always visible except if you turn off your HUD
    -The cross hair is visible only if you are in the "help mode" HUD (with the key-biding)
    -The crosshair is never visible

With all these possibilities, you can simply put the crosshair always if you want, or put the "only in help mode" or "never visible mode" if some people like play without (that's sometimes a choice for more realism like when some people turn off the third person view in the wolrd options) or, like the great majority, make it invisible when we turn off the HUD in order to take sreenshots.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. r4y7ru7h Trainee Engineer

yep, those options are a good idea.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.