Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Workshop Update

Discussion in 'General' started by menlee, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. menlee Trainee Engineer

What is this stupid thing where I get a workshop update for 0 bytes, but I am not subscribed to anything on the workshop?

2. Jikanta Apprentice Engineer

Just a guess. Mod author removed their mod from the workshop so they could post their new update.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Erzherzoghans Trainee Engineer

maybe just an update to the mod workshop or maybe one of the files got corrupted on your end and steam fixed it.

4. druppi Apprentice Engineer

there usually two positions in the steam updater during WS download ... only one of them shows the correct size value, the other shows 0 but don't ask me why it is that way

5. Roxette Senior Engineer

It is just Steam things. It's a crock, but we're stuck with it until something destroys it with fire and replaces it with something better. If you look in <installation path prefix>\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\244850 you'll find a directory for every Space Engineers workshop item you've ever subscribed to while Steam was running.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.