Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version [Extra] --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

World failed to save

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by zoomfree, Jul 16, 2017 at 19:19.

1. zoomfree

World failed to save.
    I just started getting this error today:
    "World "ZZZ" failed to save. This can be caused by running out of memory or problems when writing files. Working on this world any longer may result in loss of progress. You can check log file to find out more about what caused this."

I got a brand new PC with Windows 10 on it and I got the error above. So this cannot be a case of not enough memory.
    Any way to fix this? Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017 at 19:49
  2. R-TEAM

"Brand New PC with ...." means NOTHING .......
    CPU - GPU - RAM Amount ..... THIS are infos that help ...
    (you can buy an "brand new PC" with 2GB RAM and Atom CPU with 1 core 1,6Ghz and integrated slow GPU without dedicated GPU-RAM - and an with 28core Xeon CPU with 4.xGHz and 128GB RAM and an Extrem powerfull Pro GPU with 24GB GPU RAM ...)

3. Dan2D3D69 Moderator

4. zoomfree

I am very sorry that I did not report the bug accordingly. I will proceed to do it with the guide.