Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Would a custom spawn ship without refinery and assembler be a make or break deal.

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by StuffYouFear, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. StuffYouFear Apprentice Engineer

Would a custom spawn ship without a refinery or assembler be a make or break deal for trying out a new server? These ships in question would have all the mats inside for making new large ship with refinerys and assemblers, but youd need to park it somewhere to build it. Please leave feed back in what youd want your frist impression of a server to be.

2. Haunty Apprentice Engineer

I've seen servers where they have the materials for refinery/assembler instead of being already built, nothing wrong with it.

3. Echillion Senior Engineer

I've been on both types of servers and I'm not bothered either way just so long as it has enough uranium/battery life so I can get mining and setup a basic base! hope this helps :)

4. Reaper024 Trainee Engineer

as long as you CAN make a refinery/assembler, im game, the design of the yellow bus is terrible in my opinion, but at the same time, i'll choose the floating banana over a ship without refinery/assembler any and every time (unless i already have those things available, thats the exception)

5. Echillion Senior Engineer

The Only thing I would add through my experience of servers is please add the components/ore for a beacon on your base as trying to find a spot (base) in the middle of nowhere is a royal pain.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.