Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Wunderland Survival

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by rexxar, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. rexxar Senior Engineer

Everyone else is plugging their servers, so I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon.

I've started up a new survival server, it's got planets and asteroids, but no dogs unless people want them. We've got a bunch of mods including my own, and of course it's running SESE/Essentials. Automated cleanups are pretty forgiving, grids must have either a beacon or have more than 10 blocks, and must not be named Atmospheric Lander.

Since this is my server, it makes good use of Essentials, so simspeed should be pretty stable. It will also occasionally get new features and plugins before they go out into the public.

I'll be dicking around on there whenever I'm not slaving away over SESE, so come say hi!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wyqer Trainee Engineer

I'll give it a try. Already searching for a server to play, if i want to escape the admin work for some hours ;)

3. Echillion Senior Engineer

I would love to but the ping is 130 for me and that's too high to have a reasonable stable connection sorry

4. rexxar Senior Engineer

Why are you replying to every thread complaining about ping?

5. Echillion Senior Engineer

because I would have liked to have played that server but I'm too far away for it to be enjoyable for me. nevermind I wont say anything in future.

6. SayHi2Jesus4Me Trainee Engineer

I tried to join, but it said gave the message "Server is Full" though it shows 0/30 players.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.