Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Xbox: Hotbar not adding commands

Discussion in 'Help' started by andles17, May 16, 2020.

1. andles17 Trainee Engineer

Hello, I just encountered this problem, and it has effectively rendered my game unplayable.
    While adding commands to my ship's hotbar, for some reason I can only add commands the first hotbar. Once I press left stick and B to go to the next hotbar, I cant add any commands to any of the directional buttons.
    I know I am adding the commands correctly, I've done it a million times so I doubt it's user error. I have also noticed I am not the only one with this issue.
    I really hope someone can help me out with this, or that Keen has a fix for it soon or else I am not able to use my ships to continue playing.

2. SusieQsGuy Trainee Engineer

Confirmed this problem as well. Can add mappings to first hotbar but none to b or c etc.
    This is definitely a game killer without being able to map thrusters or such.
    Help! Thx!
    Awesome game btw!

Oh, and yes this occurred after the update yesterday.

3. Dtgray Trainee Engineer

I’m having the same issue with my Toolbars.

4. boatbabe Trainee Engineer

Same problem here. Mapping worked fine till I logged out for dinner. Logged back in, game did it's update, and mapping no longer worked. I can't proceed till it's fixed, so hopefully it will be soon. Another player with whom I play has the same problem.
    Thanks for awesome game.

5. Brennan Williams-Bilinski Trainee Engineer

Having the same issue, hopefully this gets fixed soon

6. Blaze Wolfbane Trainee Engineer

Also having this issue...

Interestingly, although you cannot add new hotbar items, previous hotbar items can be amended... I.e adding additional drills to a drill group that is assigned to a hotbar item still works.

7. OldSirRiddler Trainee Engineer

I am having the same problem with my hotbar, I can get the first one but all others are not allowing me to input the other needed areas to control ship with one button push. Can this please be resolved?

8. OldSirRiddler Trainee Engineer

It seems they have a fix, however we will have to wait for the next update!

9. vinnieboJ Trainee Engineer

Glad to know I am not the only one with this problem. Thought it might be because the warning that the scene is too complex is now perpetually on for me.