Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Yay! Another space game! :D

Discussion in 'General' started by TheBird956, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. TheBird956 Trainee Engineer

So yeah, now I will be completly broke.

I already spent all my money in Star Citizen, and now I want to spend money in another game...

I dont know if I should be happy or not :p I think Ill be happy anyway :p

I really love that kind of game where you can build anything and become anything (including an apple, but I havent found any games yet that lets you do that, and I dont really want to mod Minecraft so I can do that).

I really hope this game will be awesome (why am I hoping, of course it will be awesome!) and that it wont cost more than 15 or 20 bucks, like I said, I threw too much cash in Star Citizen than I should not even think about buying another game (and Im way to ashamed to say how much Ive spent in SC)

2. MrToast Trainee Engineer

well looking at their past games. They have all been $20 so I think it will be somewhere around there. I'm just as excited as you for this game.

3. Darsha Trainee Engineer

I hope it is $20. I also spent money on Star Citizen. Luckily not as much as Bird, so I can spend some cash money on Space Engineers. :D

4. TheBird956 Trainee Engineer

I hope you didnt spend as much money as I did in it, ive got 3 digits in my total (###$)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.