Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

YouTube need 3-5 people

Discussion in 'Survival' started by alcar7427, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. alcar7427 Trainee Engineer

1 more slot open!

i[FONT= &#39]m looking for 3-5 people to do a survival mode on 2 platforms map.[/FONT]

[FONT= &#39]if you are interested there is an interview process and some requirements you have to reach. but dont worry its not hard to qualify, all you need is listed below. if you feel you do not meet these requirements dont be afraid to contact me you still may get in if i feel you excel at some other aspects i am looking for![/FONT]

1. [FONT= &#39]have a decent knowledge of the game[/FONT]
    2. [FONT= &#39]be able to record your game play[/FONT]
    3. [FONT= &#39]have the right personality that i am looking for (will be explained in the interview)[/FONT]
    4. [FONT= &#39]having an open schedule is not needed![/FONT]

[FONT= &#39]if you think you fit these requirements please reply to this post or send me a private message and i will give more information about the interview so you can be ready for it and other things such as what the basis of the series is going to be. [/FONT]

[FONT= &#39]good luck and i look forward to hearing from you![/FONT]

2. Mirones Trainee Engineer

i'm kinda intressted

3. Fixer Apprentice Engineer

You are not saying for what is this recording session.

Are you staging a production? A PVP match? FFA?

I have been doing YouTube for a couple years on my gameplay, so you need to provide more information before I go even being more than curious.

4. NPCKiller Trainee Engineer

I agree I don't want to launch head first into something that I may not Like or Worse My Viewers will not Like.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.