Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

ZerbTech

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Zerberus, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Zerberus Trainee Engineer

Something a bit offtopic, some concepts made by me. Each is 1-3cm big. I marked out my favourites and will probably build some of these in SE. Feel free to use them as Inspiration (Credit would be nice, if so ;) ). PS: I know my handwritten words look like ****.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Zerberus Trainee Engineer

Another WIP:
    A Car, the first one I made. I installed an escape system too, you can see it in the picture. :) Still trying out wheel settings.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. The Churrosaur Junior Engineer

Aha! I knew it! You design professionally!

4. Zerberus Trainee Engineer

Haha, no I am no professional designer. But nice to hear that people think of it ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Zerberus Trainee Engineer

I released my jetpacks, finally. There's the "light" explorer version and the hybrid "heavy version". The "light" version has extra cargo storage.Both have a nice acceleration, a spotlight and for both you need a bit of practice ;). Also both are very cheap and efficent. You can hover with 50Uranium per reactor for 5-7days! They are perfect for recording buggy's driving or beatiful landscapes due to their smooth flight.

Light Version: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660303818&searchtext=ZerbTech

Heavy Version: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660303606&searchtext=

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.