Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Zoom too small

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by usurpine, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. usurpine Trainee Engineer

I have problems in seeing the very small zoom on my docked ship, when i want to undock from my bigger mothership. To see the status of the landing gear of any details i have a hard time with it. I dont know why it is not possible to zoom in further, beause the zoom is ok, when i switch Ctrl-V inside my avatar, but doing same when docked the picture i get is way too small. Attached is a picture of my yellow mothership and somewhere you see a tiny little small welder where i sit inside trying to see if the ship has a locked gear or whats going on with the docking status.
    [​IMG]
    It might look different if you are not using 4k resolution, but this is the picture I get.
    Only way for me right now is controlling the ship with remote control while i am standing in front of it, then i can see clearly whats going on. Would be nice if the zoom is not limited, so i choose how far i want zoom into something.
    I also would like to know how i can increase the Fontsize of the blue bookmarks i have, and here i would like to make some bookmarks in a different color, because i have säme problem, its all so tiny i cant see what i need.
    The above picture already is maximum zoomed in, so kind of useless for me for this type of operation.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MorshuArtsInc Apprentice Engineer

You might want to post that to the Space Engineers forums.

• Like Like x 1
  3. J-Cataclism Apprentice Engineer

I hope he does! :)

In the meantime, @usurpine , I think that´s something you´ll have to ge used to. Orrrr.... you could try to hit the F6 keys, to use the spectator views, at least until you can actually see what you need, and then go back (F8) and do whatever you need to do or detach.

4. usurpine Trainee Engineer

Thanks for moving my questin to the right forum. Spectator mode is an options which wont work on most servers. So the only workaround i see is to add antenna and remoteblock to watch it remotely what i am doing. And this is bad, because way too complicated and expensive for simple ships. In my opinion there is no reason to limit the zoom, just get rid of the limits here, please.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.