Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[0.6.3.BB14BD] Admins cannot build in someone else's claimed areas

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by gesp_shad, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. gesp_shad Apprentice Engineer

Howdy,

this behavior is already somewhat older than the latest build, but nevertheless still existent. As the title says, admins/moderators cannot build in someone else's claimed areas anymore with creative tools enabled.

Cheers

2. Mirek Apprentice Engineer

And thats a good thing.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey,

For now its intended behavior. Probably it will get discussed by designers at some point when the claimed areas feature is reviewed.

4. gesp_shad Apprentice Engineer

The reasons I'm asking for this to be enabled again are the following:
    It's easiest for admins/moderators to teleport to a players (who are new to the game) and have questions about game mechanics etc. I used to go over there and show them one or another things for better understanding, what I liked.
    It's also helpful to enforce rules on the server - place signs for warnings or notifications for whatever reason or when some kind of event is happening on the server and admins and moderators function as game masters.
    I mean, it still can be done by simply going in creative mode to the claimblock and give yourself all the permissions. I can't see why this should be intended by design but making things more difficult for admins ;).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I23I7 ME Tester

Ill pass along your feedback

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.