1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

[0.6.3.BB14BD] Admins cannot build in someone else's claimed areas

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by gesp_shad, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. gesp_shad

gesp_shad Apprentice Engineer

Howdy,

this behavior is already somewhat older than the latest build, but nevertheless still existent. As the title says, admins/moderators cannot build in someone else's claimed areas anymore with creative tools enabled.

Cheers

2. Mirek

Mirek Apprentice Engineer

And thats a good thing.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. I23I7

I23I7 ME Tester

Hey,

For now its intended behavior. Probably it will get discussed by designers at some point when the claimed areas feature is reviewed.

4. gesp_shad

gesp_shad Apprentice Engineer

The reasons I'm asking for this to be enabled again are the following:
    It's easiest for admins/moderators to teleport to a players (who are new to the game) and have questions about game mechanics etc. I used to go over there and show them one or another things for better understanding, what I liked.
    It's also helpful to enforce rules on the server - place signs for warnings or notifications for whatever reason or when some kind of event is happening on the server and admins and moderators function as game masters.
    I mean, it still can be done by simply going in creative mode to the claimblock and give yourself all the permissions. I can't see why this should be intended by design but making things more difficult for admins ;).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I23I7

I23I7 ME Tester

Ill pass along your feedback

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.