1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

A Gunship for the Frostbite scenario

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by P. Kerman, Jun 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. P. Kerman

P. Kerman Apprentice Engineer

No this thing is not in the scenario. Well not unless you build it in there. ;)

[​IMG]

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2117454207

I designed this thinking I needed some serious firepower do deal with hostile drones, only to find out no, the armored rover is actually enough. Besides the frequent fog with zero visibility limits the usefulness of aircraft.

Still was fun creating it so I though I share it here. Armament Include three tightly packed Gatling guns for sniping turrets, two standard rocket launchers and three Gatling turrets for protection. Three medium cargo containers give decent cargo capacity and a Survival kit allow it to function as a mobile re-spawn point. Which proved to be useful as the fog even extended to the caves and made those damn interior turrets hard to see. Also it has enough lifting capacity to move even those big rovers around, which was nice to have for getting those data containers to where they are supposed to go.

Anyone else want to share their own over engineered creation for frostbite?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.