Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

broken conveyor and servival kit flashing

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mrhellhounduk, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Mrhellhounduk Trainee Engineer

after your last update on xbox conveyor have stopped working they wont take anything from connectors any more and yes trading is off so what did u break this time oh and the survival kit flashes when u recharge and heal so might give someone a epileptic fit please fix

2. TheHellKat Trainee Engineer

The survival kit flashes if your not running batteries or reactors as direct power will run it but not 100%

As for the conveyors, mine are all working fine, check and see if you have a broken pipe somewhere, they are somewhat fragile and the smallest of knocks can damage one to the point it won't work.

If you've done this already then I'm sorry but I don't know how else to help you.

3. Mrhellhounduk Trainee Engineer

no broken pipes I took the whole system apart and put it back even tried it on a new world still wont work as for the survival kit it did not flash before the update
    --- Automerge ---
    I have also just tried it on another xbox and on there the conveyors still not working

4. TheHellKat Trainee Engineer

Really not sure what the issue is, I've just been working on my orbital base and getting everything piped, it all works fine for me. Colour me confused.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

*Edit* not sure if it makes a difference but I'm on the Xbox One X

5. Mrhellhounduk Trainee Engineer

im also on a xbox one x the other xbox I tried it on is a og xbox
    --- Automerge ---
    well I found a work around I had to put a sorter in to the conveyor system for anything to move seems the normal conveyor don't pull anything on there own now would have been nice to have that in the change log to tell us

6. TheHellKat Trainee Engineer

It's been that way for a while, items won't move unless there is an active block that needs them (i.e refinery pulling ores).

Personally I only use sorters to unload at specific docks leaving normal docks (connectors) able to work both ways.

Anyway, I'm glad your system is operational.

7. Mrhellhounduk Trainee Engineer

it was working with out a sorter before the update I had a connecter >conveyor>cargo storage was working fine then the update landed and it just don't work now so now its connecter >sorter >conveyor>cargo storage