Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Faction Burnsedia Intergalactic Empire Now Recruiting

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Bailey Burnsed, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Bailey Burnsed Trainee Engineer

Burnsedia Intergalactic Empire is now up for recruiting, Once our numbers have reach a high enough level we will conquer the KADAR server

2. Bailey Burnsed Trainee Engineer

There will Be a senate and a system of Sector and Over Sector Governors, plus planetary and colonial governors.

3. Spartacus Trainee Engineer

I'd like to make an application to join your faction. I have over 200 hours of experience in both survival and creative. My personal preference leans towards logistics and resource allocation than single combat but I can pilot a capital ship fairly well, provided I have a decent crew.
    My forte is station construction as I tend to over engineer everything, which tends to be detrimental in ship construction.
    My military background consists mostly of intense literary study (Halo, starforce, the ember war, undying mercenaries, the ender series) as well as ship to ship combat (elite dangerous). Again, logistics and resource allocation were my preferred jobs.
    If you require more specific details please ask, I'm available most of the time (USA eastern time).
    My game time will be briefly interrupted between February 9 and February 12 as I will be moving and my computer will be packed.

4. Bailey Burnsed Trainee Engineer

Spartacus you are the first to join my Empire this is the steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Burnsedia
    --- Automerge ---
    check out my faction ranks, star wars based kinda
    Faction Burnsedia Intergalactic Empire goverment and military sructor

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.