1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Can't place Roof Tile Inverted Corner on Stone Wall Slope & Top

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Thales M., Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Thales M.

Thales M. Senior Engineer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Erebos89

Erebos89 ME Tester

Hi,

thank you for report. We will look at it.

3. GreatBeard

GreatBeard Trainee Engineer

I have run into the same problem with these blocks that should be compoundable. I have screenshots to show you ->

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, I can put the Roof inner corner on one of the stone triangles, but to complete the shape and make a nice little roof, it wont let me place it on the opposite one :( I havent been able to use those blocks together for a while. Hope you can fix that.)

thanks,

GreatBeard!

4. Penthia

Penthia Trainee Engineer

I am having the same issue.

From how it is sitting it seems it should connect.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is worrying that this issue was noted back in 2016 and the problem is still occurring.
    Would be great to get an update on this or a noted workaround, such as force placement of block command or somesuch.

Anyway have been loving the game thus far, was just a bit frustrated when I came across this problem.

Cheers,

Penthia

5. Dan2D3D

Dan2D3D Moderator

@GreatBeard
    @Penthia

Your image link are not sowing.

Tip
    Must enlarge the Steam screenshot and paste the ''enlarged image link'' = this one will show up. :tu:

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.