Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Claim Block

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by BPDenverCO, May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. BPDenverCO Trainee Engineer

having a issue with the claim block. I wiped my server on a rented server. My claim blocks where working great.
    So I built a new claim block. I cannot pay any tax, nothing shows up in the claim inventory tp pay I have food and gold in my inventory . It’s starts the countdown BTW this was a fresh install I tried different locations with wood and brick claim blocks
    UPDATE. so i did do anther server wipw. and same thing. in the upper section of the claim screen its says where the days left would be it says N/A

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  2. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey,

Can you send me the world or upload as private in the Steam workshop and send me the link? Cannot seem to reproduce this issue. Also what do you mean by server wipe?

3. BPDenverCO Trainee Engineer

ok doing a update here. So long story short, i have a rented server with Nitradio. they have a API on their interface to add mods. which was not working. on this server i was having the claim block issue. so that being said i put another server on gameservers.com. will this server took my mods.BUT BUT BUT on the claim block issue. i can build a claim block wood or stone. I can now see my gold ingot and food to pay the taxes. then system ask me, do i want to pay (example 5 gold to extend 5 days yes or no. i say yes. and nothing happens. it has the N/A in days togo.
    now I am admin. I am in superuser mode and i built the claim blocks in superuser mode

When I said Wipe. I was talking a new install.

this video will explain it all

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  4. Mirek Apprentice Engineer

I woul like to know how the claimblock works too, me and my wife are playing on Sacredworld EU, i have a claimblock there, i am sharing this claimblock with my house wich my wife is a member of, an i even share it with my wife directly trough the share with players option, but she cannot pay taxes in that claimblock. the goods get consumed, but the time doesnt go up for her.

5. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey,

I understood the issue but i really would need that world. If its a DS you can type +save into the chat and it will show up in your Roaming/MedievalEngineersDedicated/Saves folder. If you can zip and send it to us or copy paste the file into the Roaming/MedievalEngineers/Save folder and from the game upload to steam as private we could have a closer look at it.

We cannot seem to reproduce it here at the office so.

@Mirek I will have a look at sharing options and tax collection on todays internal testing.

Thanks!

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Mirek Apprentice Engineer

OH i found the issue. The claim block has 6day cap. Wich is ridiculous, so i can only claim territory for 6 days in advance, so if i go for 3 week vacation, i loose the teritory. Or i would have to pack my PC with me? or what?

7. BPDenverCO Trainee Engineer

Yep friend 6 days, they should make it 7 days, and then change the name to 7 days to die,
    --- Automerge ---
    Ok 3 day weekend here, may have to wait. Btw the server is called Denver Players. Kind of curious if it is working for other players logging in. Or is it a Admim god mode issue. I will get that world to you or push to shove I will give you my FTP login info

8. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey,

Yeah that is the current way of how it works. There should be some changes to this in the future but unfortunately we have to deal with this short time span now.

9. Eriks Trainee Engineer

If you are going on vacation and stuff just tell me on discord and you can give me the items for the tax in-game and I'll take care of your claim.

10. I23I7 ME Tester

@Mirek

11. Mirek Apprentice Engineer

??

12. I23I7 ME Tester

Eriks replied to you :)

13. Mirek Apprentice Engineer

OK PM sent

14. BPDenverCO Trainee Engineer

Well, logged into the game today. not being on for 3 days. my claim blocks where gone. i placed 4 more blocks, and they are working now. so i guess shit happens....

15. I23I7 ME Tester

Was it a MP server? Could be that some players raided you? Anyway the claim block mechanic might get tweaked in the future but i have taken note of your reports and have been relaying them to the programmers.

16. B1ackBoX Trainee Engineer

Would be nice having the option when setting up a DS, on how long time limit claims on server should have, 3days, 7day, 14day, 21days, etc...
    then it would be up to the admin of server how long in ahead a claim can be paid for.

17. I23I7 ME Tester

Right the cap is at 7 days.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.