Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Dedicated Server loads world without Blocks

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Chris9990306, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Chris9990306 Trainee Engineer

Hello again,

problem is solved.

I backed up the configuration file and the save game. Next I removed the Server instance and then I deleted all files.

Downloaded the files again, copied the save game to the right place, generated a new instance and made a new configuration with the old settings (by coping them from the old file and pasting them into the GUI) and after that the server starts and runs without the problem.

Kind Regards
    Chris9990306

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. I23I7 ME Tester

Thanks for the information.

3. CptTwinkie Moderator

Just for the general information of anyone who happens across this thread. Sometimes the dedicated server will have trouble with big updates when it's installed as a service. Usually, all that needs to be done is
    • remove the service
    • update or verify files
    • add the service again
    If you keep the same service name it will use the same data folder and still have all of your settings and saves.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. gesp_shad Apprentice Engineer

As an additional information: grids not loading properly was recently happening to our server several times due to mods not being updated (scripted mods in particular). If mods get an update, I'll currently have to copy the latest verisons of them from a local client to the remote server manually.

5. I23I7 ME Tester

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.