Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Do the Barbarians build anything?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by Celthon, Jan 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Celthon Trainee Engineer

Do the barbarians build any structures, or do any other digging, mining, etc., that I can look for when hunting them?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

2. CptTwinkie Moderator

They barely manage to avoid walking up the sides of trees and attacking thin air. Teaching them to mine and build would be incredibly difficult. We're pretty sure they are a different species.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Celthon Trainee Engineer

Thank you...logged into my world for first time in awhile, and while wandering around remembering how to play one walked up and killed me, ha-ha. I'd forgotten about the barbarians entirely, and when he attacked I thought at first it was fall damage or something that happened as a result of the hole I was digging at that moment, so I did not defend or even switch to a weapon (he was behind me). After his second or third hit I woke up and realized what was happening, but too late. Ran back to collect my loot bag and he was gone, and I was unable to find him in the immediate area, but that's why I wondered if they built any structures, etc. -- thinking I could look for something in the distance to give an indication where to find them.

Thank you for the reply and information.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.