Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Dont be a bad Admin.

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by Ghostickles, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Ghostickles Senior Engineer

Recently had my things trashed, pretty lame. Admin okayed it, even posted in group 'there are new trolls on the server, lets get them': though a 'big stickler' for their own rules.

This happened while I was offline. Admin had clear rules about that, but has since 'changed' them to make attacking people without houses 'okay' while they are offline, Fun, right?

To make matters worse there is a new post on the servers group page specifically calling me a 'Troll'. ARE YOU JOKING?
    This is something you should *not* do as an admin.

If you are running a server and you have rules make them clear, and make them for everyone.
    I broke no rules, but goddamn they had fun trashing my last two days play. Certainly wont be playing with these people in the future.
    --- Automerge ---
    or maybe I will.
    :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  2. Ljorius Trainee Engineer

i can understand your situation, that is a bad experience. i made my own server and rules and those who play on it like it.

3. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

Damnit we need a sad react on these forums... :'(

if you are going back are you going to try and sneak back in under a different name and gain their trust?

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.