Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Floating tree?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Matthew Cartwright, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Matthew Cartwright Trainee Engineer

Out of nowhere, when I was clearing an area of trees, I chopped one down and it didn't fall. It just stayed in the air until I chopped it some more. No idea what might've caused it.

2. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey,

Thanks i have not seen a floating tree yet but sometimes they do get stuck on other trees when falling down or it does happen that they sort of stay upright due them being balanced.

3. Calaban Junior Engineer

I had a mind altering day a while ago.

I just landed the lander, starting off a new game, As I was returning from an unknown signal, I noticed something in the distance.. I couldnt tell what it was, so I flew closer to it.

Huh.. it was a tree, several hundred m in the air, its roots attached to what looked like a boulder.

That was weird.

Then I flew back to my lander as my tanks were getting low.. and there was another one over there. and over there. I looked over my left shoulder- more over there!!

I looked up to the sky- Oh GAWD!! hundreds of them!!! all the trees pointed in one same direction like some sort of panspermia spore seeding tree sprout meteorites frozen in time- and everywhere I turned to face, more appeared, and then remained.

After looking around frantically for a bit like I was on a seriously bad tripp... freakin floating trees everywhere I looked all in the sky as far as i could see.... the SE app crashed. upon reload, the save world was corrupted.

Wow. so- ok, whew. Not the same kid of floating trees.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I23I7 ME Tester

Thas for SE this is ME :)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.