Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Force ME to update the mods folder?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Mauricio, Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Mauricio Trainee Engineer

How can I do this, I had to delete it to try and fix the game, now the folder only has newly subscribed mods on it, all older mods are not in there, even if I unsub and resub, now every time I start a world ME downloads mods at that moment, how can I force it to update the folder?

2. Ghostickles Senior Engineer

The way mods are handled has changed, they are no longer stored on your machine because they were always being downloaded from Steam anyway, so now the game loads Mods from Workshop at start. You should be able to download the Mods from Steam and put them back in the folder if you need them for use as Local Mods in Offline mode.

3. Mauricio Trainee Engineer

But some did download on their own, just some mods don't get downloaded?

How do I manually download them from steam?

4. Ghostickles Senior Engineer

i shouldn't have said download from steam, its not accurate and i dont mod.
    --- Automerge ---

5. CptTwinkie Moderator

The mods are downloaded as needed when you are loading worlds. We no longer make copies in appdata. Steam's mod storage is \steamapps\workshop\content\333950\ for Medieval Engineers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.