Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Game Crashing

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Malafor, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Malafor Trainee Engineer

Hi,When i start the game its gets to 99% then crashes saying "your graphic card might be over heating or your drivers are out of date".
    My Grahpic is cool and my drivers are upto date.
    Then i try again i can get in the game for 1 min then it crashes saying the same as above.
    I have tried joining my server with and without mods same thing,
    I have tried playing solo with and without mods and samething again it crashes.
    I have run OFViewer as you posted in another thread but no processes for medi were running.

2018-04-18 06:36:37.019|Render thread> =============================== FATAL EXCEPTION ================================
    2018-04-18 06:36:37.022|Render thread> Exception occurred: SharpDX.SharpDXException: HRESULT: [0x887A0005], Module: [SharpDX.DXGI], ApiCode: [DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED/DeviceRemoved], Message: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

at SharpDX.Result.CheckError()
    at SharpDX.Direct3D11.Device.CreateQuery(QueryDescription queryDescRef, Query queryOut)
    at VRageRender.MyQuery.LazyInit(QueryType type)
    at VRageRender.MyQueryFactory.CreateTimestampQuery()
    at VRage.Render11.RenderContext.MyRenderContext.EndProfilingBlockAlways()
    at VRageRender.MyRender11.Present()
    at VRageRender.ExternalApp.MyRenderThread.RenderCallback()
    at SharpDX.Windows.RenderLoop.Run(Control form, RenderCallback renderCallback, Boolean useApplicationDoEvents)
    at VRageRender.ExternalApp.MyRenderThread.RenderThreadStart(Object param)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)
    2018-04-18 06:36:37.022|Render thread> =============================== FATAL EXCEPTION ================================
    2018-04-18 06:36:37.024|Render thread> Hiding window
    2018-04-18 06:36:37.026|External Debugging Listener> External debugger: interrupted.
    2018-04-18 06:36:37.033|Render thread> Network readers disposed
    2018-04-18 06:36:39.646|Render thread> Hiding window done
    2018-04-18 06:36:39.646|Render thread> Showing message

Thanks for any help on this issue

2. I23I7 ME Tester Staff

Hello,

can you send us the full logs after attempting to launch the game please?

3. Malafor Trainee Engineer

Hi,When you say send do you send via email or post ful log on here ?
    Thanks

4. I23I7 ME Tester Staff

You can PM the full log.

5. Malafor Trainee Engineer

Ok It has been sent

6. I23I7 ME Tester Staff

Got it making a report for it.

7. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

@I23I7 This looks a little bit like the overclocked GPU problems we were having last year.

@Malafor Could you tell us the manufacturer of the card and the manufacturer's model? Also, have you applied any overclocking yourself?

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.