Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

graphics bug

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by MMZ Drow, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. MMZ Drow Trainee Engineer

happened twice today... not sure why... playing the game then crash to desktop with this error...
    guessing dual 1080s are not good enough for ME???

2. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

It may be SLI. We don't support it so it can cause issues. If you have SLI enabled, try disabling it.

It may also be that the game is trying to load on the wrong GPU (Intel HD integrated graphics). Send us your log files (MedievalEngineers.log and VRageRender-DirectX11.log) and we'll see what is going on.

3. MMZ Drow Trainee Engineer

sure I'll send it... How do I send it to you? ... though, around that day I had an update notification come in from Nvidia. So I did a "Clean Install" ... since then I have not see the problem again. so I figured it was just a driver issue.

4. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

It could have been. Driver updates can sometimes cause unexpected results. Do you happen to know the version that was causing the trouble?

5. MMZ Drow Trainee Engineer

Can't remember which one I had previously... current one I am using which seems stable is: GeForce Game Ready Driver Ver: 388.71

so it was the one previous to this

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.