Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

How do you register Miner Wars 2081

Discussion in 'Miner Wars 2081' started by Perry_Rhodan, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Perry_Rhodan

Hello, I just bought the game Miner Wars 2081 from Gamersgate and it give me a link to register, but the website link doesn't work. http://www.minerwars.com/Register.aspx I tried registering in game, but it just keeps saying that the server can't be reached. How do I register, until I do I can't play the game I paid for.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

2. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer KeenSWH Developer

You should only have to activate the game on Steam and play. Registration has been disabled for a long time and I verified that the game can be installed and played this way.

3. Perry_Rhodan

4. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer KeenSWH Developer

So, it turns out we have gotten the registration system working again but it has a new address: https://shop.keenswh.com/user/Register.aspx
    Sorry for the confusion. We have updated the game on steam to not need the registration. I'm not sure what the condition of the digital download is because I've never seen it. The game was released long before my time.

5. Perry_Rhodan

Hello CptTwinkie, I registered using the link you gave me and tried entering the same details in the game, tried logging in and registering, but I just keep getting the message, 'the server is not accessible'. I also emailed support@minerwars.com but I haven't heard anything back yet. Do you know if this E-mail is still active. Thanks for the help!

6. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer KeenSWH Developer

The email exists but it is no longer used as far as i know. It's already late here so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to check with one of the guys who actually worked on Miner Wars. We may have to investigate the issue a little.

7. Perry_Rhodan

Hi CptTwinkie, I read on the Miners wars 2081 website that they used to give everyone a free steam key for those who bought the retail or non steam digital version. If I e-mail my key would it possible to change it for a steam key. I still cannot log into the game game or register. It's like the servers are non existent. Therefore I can't even play the single player missions.

Thanks!

8. Perry_Rhodan

Hi CptTwinkie, I got your email. Thanks for the Steam code, the game is working great now. Much appreciated, thanks a lot! :)