1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

I can't join any multiplayer games.

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by CapyBaraCuda, May 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. CapyBaraCuda

CapyBaraCuda Trainee Engineer

I bought the game a while back but never really had a decent enought PC to run it. Now that I have built my PC up a bit and can run it fine I bought 2 more copies for my friends so i can have people to play with. the sad part is I cant because I cant seem to join any multiplayer games. If I try to join I get Joining world>connecting to server>Server is not responding or it rarely remains stuck at joining world. Sure I dont have the best internet but I can play every other game just fine.

I have tried every suggestion i could find online, verifying, reinstalling, rexxar's patch etc. I just cant get into any server, be it 50 ping, empty or joing on my friends games though steam. single player works fine with not a single crash to date. I've seen tha alot of people have had this problem in the past dating back from 2016 or 2017 but I havent found a difinitive solution.

I'm currently stuck in a spot were I want to play SE so mcuh but have lost all desire to play alone. Please help!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.