Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

I swear this game hates me.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Mauricio, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Mauricio Trainee Engineer

I can't start any world at all, I can't start new worlds, I can't start workshop worlds, I cant start in neither creative or survival mode, I've reinstalled the game two times now and restarted my pc and the game will still continuously freeze after reaching 100% loading, once it froze at 90%, sometimes even after the screen has already started to show the world it will still freeze, Im not loading mods or even altering the world options, I click start new world, choose any of the 3 worlds, click ok, the world loads, then it freezes and I have to kill the game, at this point after all this time playing ME, when something like this happens I fell like the frustration is starting to overtake the fun in the game.

Help?

2. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

Can you provide your MedievalEngineers.log and your VRageRender-DirectX11.log please?

3. Mauricio Trainee Engineer

4. Mauricio Trainee Engineer

Will I be able to play the game again anytime soon? Should I delete the app data folder and reinstall?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  5. Mauricio Trainee Engineer

I'm guessing no Medieval Engineers for me until next year. :(

6. CptTwinkie ME Asst. Producer Staff

The render log shows that you're getting a lot of errors while trying to load textures. Normally I would suggest file errors but if you already redownloaded then that's unlikely.

How long have you waited after the freeze happens? Sometimes it takes as long as a minute to finish loading the planet.

You could try doing a clean install of your graphics drivers. It's a longshot but those texture errors are coming from somewhere.

7. Mauricio Trainee Engineer

Thanks for answering.

I've waited for more than a couple minutes for the game load.

I just updated GeForce drivers and rolled back and reupdated the card drivers too, deleted the app data folder and reinstalled, still not working.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.