Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[invalid] IMyProjector.RemainingBlocks has improved, but still a little off.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by /dev/null, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. /dev/null Trainee Engineer

With 1.187.0, IMyProjector.RemainingBlocks has improved compared to 1.186.5, in that it is now updating.

However, at least when welding a Decoy block in survival, RemainingBlocks will be decremented as soon as the welder starts working on that block, not when it has finished.

So when I want to e.g. trigger an action on RemainingBlocks==0, it will trigger before the welding is actually finished.

I'll try to post a blueprint later to help reproduce this.

2. Georgik Apprentice Engineer

This is not a bug, this is expected behaviour.
    Remaining blocks are blocks which are being projected, that means there is no component in that block. At the moment the welder 'builds' that block, it is no longer a part of projection, but a part of current grid (the same as if you placed that block on that place manually.
    If it is a terminal block, it's build porgress can be obtained via PB (IMySlimBlock ?), if it is an armor block, it can't.

3. /dev/null Trainee Engineer

Thank you, that makes sense to me, so I retract this.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.