1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Large boulders still present when alternate hand drill funtion used.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by pologoalie8908, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. pologoalie8908

pologoalie8908 Trainee Engineer

Fresh install of SE. R9 290X GPU, 4790K CPU. 32GB RAM. New world. Easy Earth...jet out to some land...right click with the hand drill(the option that use to remove a lot of material but leave no debris or return any ore)...this is the result, from one hit of the drill on a voxel earth section....I CANNON COLLECT THOSE PIECES BTW. I don't' want to, I want to dig a hole but imagine if i kept right clicking to "dig" with the drill and my screen fills with this things...This is on low graphics Preset FYI

[​IMG]
    --- Automerge ---
    I have posted about this since the last graphics update...it is still not fixed...
    --- Automerge ---
    Here is a picture of the result of the two methods...left is the normal...ore collecting method...right is the alternate function that allows for digging without producing collectable ore...

[​IMG]

Yes, the right side ore boulders fizzle away...but they shouldn't be showing up in the first place...i understand there should be some super duper tiny ones showing up...but not ones larger that the collectable ones

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.