Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Loading Issues on Dedicated Servers and Private Servers

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Clifford, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Clifford Trainee Engineer

A few weeks ago I attempted to join a friends server, I was however met with issues rendering me incapable of participating on the server, such as constant rubber-banding, stuttering, unable to interact with grids and grids not loading in. This appeared to worsen or relax as at one point I joined the same server and was able to interact normally, however that has only occurred once. I have checked my internet connection, firewall, application rights and have not found any issues.

I will state that I have a 10Mbps Fiber-line, the ping for the server that I originally attempted had issues on was 7>50 and I have no issues with my internet connection.

I am now reaching out in hope this issue can be solved.

Thanks in advance.

2. Reichstar Trainee Engineer

I'm dealing with this situation as well on a dedicated server with mods. However it has also happened to me on a simple Keen NA server. No one else on the dedicated server has experienced the issues but me. This is very hard to nail down.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.